Free/Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S7/Dell Inspiron 11)

Operating System

(Android Oreo/Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Bom, estou há quatro dias tentando voltar a ser assinante Premium após ter tido minha assinatura cancelada em razão de um problema com meu antigo cartão. Já tentei dois cartões de crédito, um de débito e ainda assim ocorre, sempre, o mesmo erro: "Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento"

pedroprimeiro_1-1583199308629.png

Já fiz todas as recomendações do FAQ. Tentei navegador no modo anônimo, tanto pelo notebook quanto pelo próprio celular. Vi nos meus antigos recibos que, não sei a razão, mas minha conta estava sendo cobrada em um endereço na Suécia. Mandei deslogar de todos os dispositivos, apaguei a conta - perdendo todas as minhas playlists - e criei uma nova, com outro e-mail, e ainda assim nada

Quando tento o pagamento pelo Nubank, recebo até mesmo a mensagem do aplicativo do banco afirmando que o Ebanx/Spotify verificou se meu cartão estava ativo e "confirmamos que está tudo certo". Mas, na hora do pagamento, falha. Tentei débito Bradesco, falha. Tentei crédito Bradesco, falha.

Essa é a minha última tentativa. Se não resolver rapidamente, migro por Deezer. 

Aliás, é muito difícil e ruim entrar em contato com o suporte. O FAQ não ajuda e não existe um endereço de e-mail pra encaminhar as reclamações. Ter que criar conta aqui foi mais um incômodo, mesmo porque vi que há diversas outras reclamações similares a minha e nenhuma **bleep** objetiva dos moderadores da comunidade, apenas "nosso suporte entrará em contato". 

Estou esperando o contato.

Atenciosamente, 

P.

51 Replies

Hi Alex, thank you for the reply, but I'm afraid that haven't been my experience at all. 

Spotify kicked me out of Premium on the 19th, the day when I usually have the direct deposit, so I know for a fact they didn't try again after a few days. One missed attempt, no second one, no attempt to warn me, and I was kicked out of Premium. Then since I was having problems playing for it in my credit card, I followed assistance from the chat and bought both a gift card a paid by "boleto", an option available in Brazil. So I've paid twice, and continue to be off Premium. I'm this close to just getting a different app, because I'm exhausted of the horrible assistance I'm getting in Brazil, and really cannot get over the fact that after years paying for it with no issue, I was just kicked off Premium with no warning.

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for your response.

We're sorry for the bad experience you've received. Normally you should be receiving emails which notify you if there is a failed payment. You can also double check the Notifications settings in your account overview page.

It seems that there was a recent issue with banking services in Brazil and this was reported here. We're not sure, but it could have influenced the usual flow of your transactions these past few days. However it should be all fixed by now, and you should be able to update your payment details and return to your Premium successfully.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Tennho o mesmo erro sempre que tento realizar o pagamento, já fiz todas as tentativas recomendadas!!!

Hey @Carleonepsouza!

If more than 24 hours have passed and your payment still isn't going through, you may reach out to our Support Team.
They'll take a look at what's causing this issue and can let you know how to proceed accordingly 🙂
Let us know if anything else comes up!

VasilModerator

Hi there @lis02,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know the country of your account and the plan you're trying to subscribe for?

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator

Mesmo Problema;

E não é algo relacionado ao meu banco, pois utilizei dois cartões diferentes, tanto de débito como de crédito e não funciona. Todas as opções dadas pela equipe como "limpar cache, navegador anônimo, restrição de CPF na Receita Federal" não resolveram. 

Claramente é um erro interno do Spotify que nem a própria equipe parece saber como resolver, pq tantas pessoas com o mesmo erro, e neste tópico, houveram tantas respostas com as mesmas alternativas genéricas mas não teve de fato nenhuma resolução do problema.

Não vejo alternativa a não ser migrar para o Deezer. Triste pq gosto e já estava acostumado com a plataforma do Spotify, do qual era assinante desde 2016.

Hey @RaphaelOliveira,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English, as it is the official language of the Community 🙂

In this case, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a closer look at your account and assist you further with this. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi,

After speaking with someone of the support I could complete the payment process and renewal my subscription. Thanks!

Esta não é uma solução. Eles me oferecem para pagar com boleto, rs.

Spotify, uma completa decepção! Tudo que pediram para conferir, eu fiz e nada adiantou! Suporte pessimo, visto que nunca conseguimos contato com a empresa para falar sobre. Me desanimou muito

Ola.

O seu problema foi resolvido? De que forma?

Eu to com o mesmo problemas.

Suggested posts