Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contínuas falhas no método de pagamento

Solved!

Contínuas falhas no método de pagamento

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S7/Dell Inspiron 11)

Operating System

(Android Oreo/Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Bom, estou há quatro dias tentando voltar a ser assinante Premium após ter tido minha assinatura cancelada em razão de um problema com meu antigo cartão. Já tentei dois cartões de crédito, um de débito e ainda assim ocorre, sempre, o mesmo erro: "Falha no pagamento. Tente novamente ou use outra forma de pagamento"

pedroprimeiro_1-1583199308629.png

Já fiz todas as recomendações do FAQ. Tentei navegador no modo anônimo, tanto pelo notebook quanto pelo próprio celular. Vi nos meus antigos recibos que, não sei a razão, mas minha conta estava sendo cobrada em um endereço na Suécia. Mandei deslogar de todos os dispositivos, apaguei a conta - perdendo todas as minhas playlists - e criei uma nova, com outro e-mail, e ainda assim nada

Quando tento o pagamento pelo Nubank, recebo até mesmo a mensagem do aplicativo do banco afirmando que o Ebanx/Spotify verificou se meu cartão estava ativo e "confirmamos que está tudo certo". Mas, na hora do pagamento, falha. Tentei débito Bradesco, falha. Tentei crédito Bradesco, falha.

Essa é a minha última tentativa. Se não resolver rapidamente, migro por Deezer. 

Aliás, é muito difícil e ruim entrar em contato com o suporte. O FAQ não ajuda e não existe um endereço de e-mail pra encaminhar as reclamações. Ter que criar conta aqui foi mais um incômodo, mesmo porque vi que há diversas outras reclamações similares a minha e nenhuma **bleep** objetiva dos moderadores da comunidade, apenas "nosso suporte entrará em contato". 

Estou esperando o contato.

Atenciosamente, 

P.

51 Replies

Jeremy, i did.
Everything is ok with my bank account. I used the card in another purchases. I don't think that is a problem with my bank account. Maybe the problem is with payment method used by Spotify and the bank, or some rule that is nor clear that Spotify use.

Hey @freitasueliton

Thank you for your reply.

We recommend to double-check with the payment method provider (not the card provider, but the e-commerce platform which you pay using your card) and to wait at least 24 hours between different attempts.

Keep us posted.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

The problem is not the payment method.
I did another purchase for another person with different CPF (Brazilian person id) and it worked with same payment method with problem.

Some no clear Spotify rule is been applied to check payment data. What rules Spotify use check the purchase?
I think would be nice if the problem message was clear. All this conversation could be avoided.

I have the same problem. Years of sub and now I can't renew, the message is "payment failure". My card is ok, tax ID (CPF) OK, I even try with another card number and nothing works.

Hi @Lollamoon

Welcome to the Community 🙂 

Just to confirm, did you check this article with your bank/card provider to make sure your payment methods meet these requirements? 

If they confirm they do and everything is ok, we recommend waiting 24 hours before trying to update your payment details again. It's worth doing it from an incognito/private window in the browser and a different device.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thank you for the answer. I solve my issue talking to the Ebanx Customer Service. They said my ebanx account did have some kind of flag they fixed.

Hey again @Lollamoon,

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help 🙂 

Have a great day!

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Também estou tendo o mesmo problema. Cancelei o Premium, mas tá difícil a situação. Já segui todas as instruções do suporte mas nenhuma deu e também verifiquei meu CPF e consta como regular.

Hi there @Kau3,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

Hope you don't mid us replying in English.

Can you give us more info on you exact issue and the troubleshooting steps you've gone through. 

We'll be happy to help 🙂

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem. I can't renew, the message is "payment failure". My card is ok, tax ID (CPF) OK.

Hi @Kau3,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you let us know exactly what troubleshooting you've gone through until now? 

It's also a good idea to check with your bank if foreign transactions are allowed on the card. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlexModerator
Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

These errors can be caused by different factors. We'd recommend making sure that your payment method has been issued in the same country as your Spotify account, that it has sufficient funds and that all details are correct. 

If everything is correct and you still have issues, you could try using an incognito window or waiting a few hours and then trying again.

Lastly, if none of the above work, you can always reach out to our Support team here. They'll be happy to help further by checking your account to see what might be causing this issue. 

Hope this is helpful. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Estou com o mesmo problema. 

Parece que o problema é na minha conta. 

Já mudei o cartão, tentei em navegador diferente, já tentei em navegação privada, em dispositivo diferente, já esperei minutos, dias e meses e nada resolve, chequei e está tudo certo com o meu CPF, chequei e o país da minha conta é o mesmo do meu cartão, sempre o mesmo problema. Tentei o premium individual, duo... desisti e fui para o Deezer, fiquei lá por 4 meses e gostei. Agora que sou estudante novamente tentei voltar ao Spotify pelo estudante e também não funcionou, houve o mesmo problema que todos aqui relatam. Muita decepção!

Captura de Tela 2021-05-21 às 14.14.52.png

Hey there @Gihksitah,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

If you've already made sure that everything is ok with your payment method and followed the recommendations that @Novy suggested in the reply that is marked as a Solution but the issue persists, then we recommend reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and further assist you with this.

If you need anything else, we'll be right here.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Thank you! That was my problem too. Thank god I read you comment lol
I reach out the support of EBANX and explained my situation and a few hours later my problem was solved. Very easy to solve, very hard to find the problem itself, common Spotify!

Atualmente passo por problema parecido 

Mommers_0-1652929185414.png

Gostaria de receber um e-mail também para ser auxiliado no processo de registrar meu cartão de débito

Atualmente passo por problema parecido 

Mommers_0-1652985577713.png

Gostaria de receber um e-mail do suporte também para ser auxiliado no processo de registrar meu cartão de débito

I'm having the same issue. What leaves me livid is that Spotify just kicked me out of Premium after the first issue. No e-mail trying to fix it, no warning, no second attempt, just an email saying "you're no longer a premium client". And then after several attempts of paying, I go to the chat where the person replied to my account with a "heyyyy Ju", like wth, total lack of respect and professionalism, and really fake intimacy after treating me like garbage. I've really never seen anything like it.

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

Sorry to hear that you've had such an experience with the app and the support agents from chat.

We'll do our best to help out here. Note that if your payment has failed, the system will try to automatically debit the subscription cost over a few days and your Premium is not cancelled immediately. 

If you're unable to re-subscribe it's best to try using a different payment method or contact your bank about this. Sometimes they introduce policy changes, which block regular secure international payments, which may cause your payment to Spotify to fail.

Let us know if you still need help with this.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts