Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Converting Spotify Premium to Family with 4 months of prepaid time on Premium....

Converting Spotify Premium to Family with 4 months of prepaid time on Premium....

How can I convert Spotify Premium to Family with 4 months of prepaid time on Premium? Will I lose the $40 I prepaid last year?

3 Replies

Hi there @shirlenca1986,

thanks for reaching out !

Can you please mention the type of payment (card, gift card, PayPal etc) you've used to create the subscription with ?

Furthermore, please mention what do you mean by prepaid, is it a special offer you got or a different kind of payment ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

I used a visa card. Spotify has the option to allow you to prepay for an entire year. 

Hey @shirlenca1986,

Thanks for the additional information 🙂

No worries! If you already paid for a year of Premium Individual and wish to switch to the Premium Family plan now, you can upgrade anytime and the remaining Premium time you've already paid for will be automatically carried over to your new subscription. 

Just a heads up, your new payment date will be pushed forward to cover the price difference between the Individual and Family plans. You can keep track of this on your account page, under Your plan.

For full information on Premium Family, we recommend you take a look at this support article.

We hope this answers your question. If you're still having any concerns, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to help you out!

Suggested posts