Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit Card expired, used a gift card & now I have problems

Credit Card expired, used a gift card & now I have problems

Hi, my credit card was stolen, so I had to wait for a new one, in the meanwhile, Spotify canceled my premium account on April 2nd, and as I had no way to pay, I bought a 21 Euro gift card, I activated it without any issue. Yesterday I got an email telling me that my payment information has not been updated and if I don't do it in the next 5 days I won't be able to keep my premium service. I don't understand... if I bought a 21 Euro gift card which is 3 months premium service, how can you say I'm going to lose it in the next 5 days if I don't update my payment information? Enlight me, please? And thank you in advance for any help

3 Replies

Hello , just wanna help you.

First , make sure that you enter the gift card that you bought on the right spotify account.  Just wondering if you have 2 account , maybe u enter the gift card on the another account that u dont use.

Second , u can contact live support at twitter @spotifycares . just tell em that u hav problem with ur payment , i hav the same problem like u before and the spotify support will help to resolve it.

Thanks for your help: I always log in with my FB account, so I doubt that
has something to do with double Spotify accounts but anyway, I did what you
said and wrote a message on Twitter.

yeah , ur wc. let's hope they will reply ur msg at twitter with some good news!

hav a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts