Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit card and account issue

Credit card and account issue

I recently decided to pick up Spotify after receiving a promo mail on both my personal and work mail. I enter credit card data and picked Spotify Premium. Turns out I wrongly followed the work mail which isn't linked to my personal account but to my work.

After cancelling (which worked fine) I noticed I couldn't remove my credit card from the account and that when trying to find the data I ordered a new subscription which I could cancel again but it will charge me one month.
How do I cancel that subscription (which will only start in August) and how do I remove my credit card data?

1 Reply

Hi there @tek9dfb,

thanks for reaching out !

If you canceled the subscription then resubscribed while there was still Premium time left and canceled again, your subscription will still end after the first month you  initially signed up for.

You can check the exact date your plan will change to free on your account page under "Your plan".

Once you revert back to free the payment details will be removed from the account automatically.

Just to be on the safe side here, i suggest following the steps mentioned in this Spotify Answer to have any additional Spotify accounts closed down.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts