Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crossfading, Gapless and Normalize Volume for Google Chromecast

Solved!

Crossfading, Gapless and Normalize Volume for Google Chromecast

These three features are disabled when we listen Spotify on Chromecast, Smart TVs apps and also Playstation/Xbox One:

- Crossfading

- Gapless

- Normalize Volume

These three features are very important, and most of them the 'Normalize Volume' once there's lots of differences between the tracks.

Please turn'em also available also outside mobile phones.

spo-1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed! Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

This is a great idea, and if you want to see it implemented, I'd post it in there Community Ideas Exchange!

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed! Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

This is a great idea, and if you want to see it implemented, I'd post it in there Community Ideas Exchange!

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

Hi there!

Please, It will be very useful if posted out there.

Thank you so much

This seems still to be an issue. Is there any plan to solve this?

Hi @Youckle,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We suggest that you head over to this idea and leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates regarding this.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hey Jeremy, this isn't a solution at all. The multiple times this basic feature has been requested have been ignored since at least 2016. Y'all just ignore the thousands of people asking for this. 

Is directing people to a discarded/not now idea still considered as customer support?

Youckle_0-1699835854845.png

This goes back for almost 10 years now, and still Spotify can't play an album seamlessly. 

Suggested posts