Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

¿Cuándo volverá el pago por PSE a Colombia?

Solved!

¿Cuándo volverá el pago por PSE a Colombia?

Hola, hace un año se podía realizar el pago mediante PSE en Colombia, este es un método muy usado que permitía a muchos usuarios pagar, sin embargo lo quitaron y no ha vuelto, creo que sería una muy buena idea volver a implementarlo ya que aumentaría el número de usuarios Premium. Gracias.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @LocyB 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

This sounds like a good idea. You can suggest it on the Ideas Board directly. This will allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it. Spotify always reviews the board. So be sure to check it out and add your suggestions! You can also vote on existing ideas to give them more traction. Submit your idea on the link below:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @LocyB 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Hope you don't mind I'm answering in English...

This sounds like a good idea. You can suggest it on the Ideas Board directly. This will allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it. Spotify always reviews the board. So be sure to check it out and add your suggestions! You can also vote on existing ideas to give them more traction. Submit your idea on the link below:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts