Solved!

Re: Curry’s Premium Code (UK)

RW98
Casual Listener
Also I haven’t used premium in the past as it’s a brand new account

cara10
Casual Listener

I just bought a Samsung Tablet and Ear Buds from Currys and received two of these tokens, extremely annoyed as I had premium family, which I had invited my daughters to join,  found that because they were included in the family premium that they couldn't use these tokens either.   This should be explained to people and it isn't, false advertising by Currys and Spotify.   Its a complete an utter con.

cara10
Casual Listener

Forgot to mention I have now cancelled my subscription to spotify, daughters are not happy, but I just fed up with all these companies !!!!

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @RW98,

Hmm, that's odd. Does this happen with a different internet connection?

@cara10,

I've checked the terms and it doesn't mention anything about Premium Family. Could you let me know what happens when you try to redeem your offer?

Keep me posted :) 

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Curry’s 6 months free code won’t work

Stingray75
Visitor

I finally got it to work using the ?code= link above while in incognito mode, thank you!

There definitely is a problem with the Curry’s page https://www.spotify.com/uk/claim/currys/. If you create a new Spotify account, go back to that URL and click “Get Premium” it just reloads the same page. The only way I could redeem the code was to then use the URL https://www.spotify.com/uk/claim/currys/?code= and paste my code, as #Dooger3 suggests.  On an iPhone it will add a space before your code, so make sure you delete any space. Then when you click “Get Premium” it takes you to the payment page and you’re good to go. 

Matt

Curry’s 6 months free

Clareylooly
Visitor

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone 7 and iPad 

My Question or Issue

I’m trying to redeem my 6 months free code from curry’s and after signing up the get premium link under their logo just refreshes the page, I’ve tried on my phone and iPad. I’ve tried my phone on WiFi and 3G and it doesn’t work and I’ve downloaded chrome onto my iPad and that also doesn’t work. I’ve also tried private mode browsing, I haven’t got a desktop that I can try it on. 

Please help

Re: Curry’s 6 months free

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there @Stingray75,

Thanks for sharing this - glad to hear that this did the trick for you!

@liv24, if you're still having troubles it's worth double checking if there are any spaces on the code, like @Stingray75 suggested.

Let us know how you get on :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Deb15
Visitor

That link doesn't work either, i am having the same problem the page is just refreshing when I click redeem, i have also gone through my account and clicked redeem, entered the code then it's saying there is an error. What else can I do?

Hannahabi
Casual Listener

hello, I have only just created account for Spotify

im in a private browser

used this url : https://www.spotify.com/uk/claim/currys/?code= 
clicked get premium 

I haven't put in the code yet ! 

and I have a error message : It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you.

I can confirm I have never  purchased or had a free trial before - I have only just registered with Spotify,

Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 14.06.27.png
SUGGESTED POSTS