Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Xperia XA1, Acer Nitro 5

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've had Spotify Premium for a few months now, and at first I really enjoyed the Daily mixes. I listened to a lot of instrumental music, and now it's stuck at that. There's zero changes. I listen to a lot of deep house/house and as much as I check, refresh, install/uninstall Spotify, the Daily Mixes won't budge on neither of my devices.

I can't change them. I can't unsubscribe from them. If there's anything to change this, let me know. I'd love to leave these playing, but I'm not in the vibe of instrumental/lo-fi music anymore.

Thanks.

4 Replies

Hey @Adibas.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Could you first make sure that you aren't in a private session by going to Settings on the app? If it's switched on, this means that Spotify cannot receive any information about your music preferences in order to update your Daily Mixes.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

It's the same for me. I have six daily playlists that never seem to evolve, be replaced, or disappear, and it's getting stale. One of them (Daily Mix 4) is full of Eurovision 2019 songs, which I was definitely listening to in May but haven't listened to since. I've searched for how to manually remove or reset daily mixes but that doesn't appear to be a feature.

Thanks to Peter's suggestion, I checked to see I have a private session on any of my devices (phone + PC) but that's not the case.

I'm following this thread to see if any more suggestions come out about how to overcome the daily mix stagnation issue.

Hey @ironmaus,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

This is something we're looking into, but we can't provide a timeline for a fix. We've announced this in this thread.

In the meantime, make sure to keep your app updated 🙂

Thanks!

Either do i ! I would like it if you guys could update my daily mixes . Thanks 

Suggested posts