Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deje de usar mi tarjeta y ahora pago con tarjeta de regalo

Solved!

Deje de usar mi tarjeta y ahora pago con tarjeta de regalo

El mes pasado pague spotify con mi tarjeta de débito, sin embargo he dejado de depositar fondos a esta tarjeta por lo que no pasó el pago de este mes. Aún así quiero seguir haciendo uso de este servicio y compre una tarjeta prepagada de $600 la cual fue aceptada. Pero recibí un correo con que perderé mi suscripción premium si no pago aunque en la información de la cuenta aparezca el recibo por los $600 pesos de la tarjeta y dice que el próximo cargo de realizará hasta el mes de octubre. Perderé mi suscripción y el dinero de la tarjeta prepagada??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Zara-t

No worries! If it shows that your premium is paid on the account page and it gives you a date that you have premium until, then you will be fine.

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

I think what happened is that the system checked the debit card had no funds left and so it sent the email, but did not realize you already used a prepaid card.

SInce you have paid with the prepaid card, you will be fine.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Zara-t

No worries! If it shows that your premium is paid on the account page and it gives you a date that you have premium until, then you will be fine.

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

I think what happened is that the system checked the debit card had no funds left and so it sent the email, but did not realize you already used a prepaid card.

SInce you have paid with the prepaid card, you will be fine.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts