Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleting account

Deleting account

I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months so I though it was just a small glitch and I have since stopped using Spotify. However, I just checked my bank account and I have been charged 11.99 and I still don’t have premium. I can’t cancel my subscription as I apparently don’t have one so I am just getting charged 12 dollars for nothing. At this point I just want to delete my account altogether but I can’t seem to find out how. Please help. 

2 Replies

Hey there! 

You can change your subscription via your Account Settings. Click on the link below: 

http://www.spotify.com/account

On the right side of the screen, you should see your current subscription. Click on "View Details". 

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can help in any other way!

Hey @Jazzyyy13579,

Sorry to hear you are having issues!

I fully understand your frustration about being billed, however, not getting your Premium features, that is not cool!

I recommend contacting Support about this issue, you can do this via Twitter (@SpotifyCares) or on the online contact form.

I hope they can get your issue resolved!

-Tom

Suggested posts