Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denied updating payment type on a new valid debit card

Solved!

Denied updating payment type on a new valid debit card

I recently got a new debit card, and I tried a few times to input the new card's details for my student plan subscription as the new payment type. I'm not sure what to do. The new debit card is active and I have used it already for other purchases.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see if your card meets all of our requirements.

It's also worth giving it in an incognito window in your browser to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause. If possible, try doing it from a computer. 

If you've checked all of the above and you're still seeing an error when trying to update your payment, please share a screenshot with us and we'll investigate this further. Make sure not to send any private information.  

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout in case you need a hand.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see if your card meets all of our requirements.

It's also worth giving it in an incognito window in your browser to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause. If possible, try doing it from a computer. 

If you've checked all of the above and you're still seeing an error when trying to update your payment, please share a screenshot with us and we'll investigate this further. Make sure not to send any private information.  

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout in case you need a hand.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I qualify for student premium but when I try to pay for it my payment isn't being accepted

Suggested posts