Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Music] Please bring back the Lyrics Feature

[Desktop][Music] Please bring back the Lyrics Feature

Buenas hace como 30 minutos me hice premium pero no me funciona en el movil. No me deja descargarme la playlist alguien sabe porq es?

3 Replies

Hey @we_re-patthke, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. If you want, you can get Spanish support via email, or with our support team @SpotifyAyuda in Facebook and Twitter.

If you're able to use Premium from the desktop app but not from your mobile device, it's possible that you accessed the wrong account on your second device. In this case, we'd like you to log out from your account on your mobile device > Restart your device > Log back in with the same credentials you used to access your account on the desktop app.

Once you access the account, try to download some songs with these steps. If you can't download music, are you able to use other Premium features like playing music on demand? do you see any ads? Send us a screenshot if the error continues.

Keep us posted.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

According to help agents, lyrics function is available selectively. Makes no sense to me that paying customers are excluded.

Hey @edhuangsg

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Keep in mind that the Lyrics feature is still being tested and this is the reason why it's not available to all users. 

We understand where you're coming from and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We'll make sure to pass it onto the right folks, as we always strive to improve your experience. 

For now, we'd recommend keeping your app up to date so that you don't miss it when it becomes available for you. 

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts