Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Det har dragits dubbelt för premium de 2 sista månaderna

Det har dragits dubbelt för premium de 2 sista månaderna

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android?

My Question or Issue

Hej! Jag verkar att ha lyckats skapa dubbelt konto av misstag. Jag hade spotify Premium free trail som skulle gå över till betalning, men när jag var utomlands på semester blev den gratisvarianten igen, så jag uppgraderade till premium. Men det verkar ha blivit dubbelt för jag ser att det dragits 99 kr två gånger i juli och 2 gånger i augusti. Vill helst bara betala 99 kr per månad i fortsättningen, och gärna få tillbaka de 198 kronor jag betalat för mycket. Hur ska jag gå tillväga för att få hjälp med detta? Tack på förhand,

Mvh Linda

3 Replies

Hey @5macken.

Hey Linda,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We hope it's okay if we reply in English.

Sorry to hear you got charged too much. In this situation we suggest you take a look at this page. Here you can find out what you can do in case you got charged too much.

Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for replying, but this only tells why I may have been charched too much- I already figured out how to cancel the accidental double account but I would like to be refunded the 198 SEK that I've paid too much. There is no information about that in the link you provided. 

Regards,

Linda

Hey again Linda,

If you think you're eligible for a refund, then you can check out this link instead which leads you to the right place 🙂

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts