Step 1

NEXT STEP

Did not get promotional code for google home mini

Did not get promotional code for google home mini

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, MacBook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue
I did not receive promotional code for claiming the google home mini for premium users. I got email to link the google account. Full 49$ + tax is showing after I check out. No promo code is applied. where to get the promo code from email. Without this offer, I don’t need this subscription.Please investigate.. 

3 Replies

Hey @t6g1wrrl5dcft31 

Be sure to check this article:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-can-I-get-a-Google-Home-Mini/ta-p/4846801

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I’m having the same issue and it feel like there’s no way of reaching out for help on this. 

Hey @Rogerdat9,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community!

Can you confirm that you've already tried the steps that @osornios suggested above?

If so, let us know how you got on. We'll be here in case you need any further help.

Thanks!

Suggested posts