Premium

Country

Saudi Arabia

Device

iPhone xr

Operating System

latest one

My Question or Issue

I just subscribed to a one month premium plan but I didn't get my three months free trial. why is that? 

This is my first time subscribing in Spotify ever.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Kema20,

Sorry to hear that has happened to you.

Perhaps you used a payment method that had already been used for Spotify previously. The trial is available to users who have never had Premium before and haven't used their payment method for another trial on a different account.

In any case, we're unable to take a closer look at this here on the Community, as we don't have access to the necessary tools. It's recommended you reach out to the folks over at Customer Support instead, as they're the ones who can provide you with more insight on the matter.

The Community is always here if something else comes up. Take care!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You also charged me the price of that one month!

Marked as solution

Hi @Kema20,

Sorry to hear that has happened to you.

Perhaps you used a payment method that had already been used for Spotify previously. The trial is available to users who have never had Premium before and haven't used their payment method for another trial on a different account.

In any case, we're unable to take a closer look at this here on the Community, as we don't have access to the necessary tools. It's recommended you reach out to the folks over at Customer Support instead, as they're the ones who can provide you with more insight on the matter.

The Community is always here if something else comes up. Take care!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts