Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Didnt get 2 months free on spotify premium

Didnt get 2 months free on spotify premium

So I got a notification from spotifys app today saying that if I subscribed now, I would get 2 months of premium for free instead of 1. However when I subscribed it didn't show any 2 months options, and it signed me up for the 1 month free trial. Was it a scam?

8 Replies

Hi there @Ian43,

Thanks for reaching out. Where did you see this offer and what did it look like? Send us some screenshots and we'd be happy to take a look.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem but with 3 month free subsciption. The offer came in the male with the usual spotify news.

Hey @Imadine,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

Based on the description of your post, we're understanding that you're having issues with redeeming one of our offers. If that's the case and if you're getting an error message when trying to redeem the offer - it means that you're not eligible.

Keep in mind that the current 3 months Premium offer is for people that haven't tried Premium before - new subscribers. This can also happen if you've paid for Premium in the past on another account with the same payment method or if your account was on Premium as member of a Family plan before. In those cases it won't be possible to activate any trial offer as well. For full information on the topic, check out this support article. 

If you haven't been a subscriber before, then you should be able to get the 3 months - we recommend trying to subscribe in a different browser or in an incognito window to avoid any issues caused by the saved cache or cookies.

In case you meant something else, feel free to elaborate further, so we can get a better understanding and help you with your request.

We hope this helps. We'll be here if you have any updates or questions 🙂

LyubkaModerator

hi,
i have just subscribed to premium while (at least in France) there are 3 months free with the student offer

yet, as i proceeded to the payment, it only offered me 2 months

moreover,  the only available subscriptions were personal and student, both with 2 free months

is there a way you could add me the third extra month, given i subscribed in this moment?

thanks

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (44).png

   

Hi there @francescoserra99-it,

Thanks for the post.

It looks like you saw the promotion of an offer that was no longer available by the time you signed up for your Premium trial.

We checked the current offers available to users in France and it looks like the 3-month Premium student trial offer has ended on the 12th of September and this is why you're getting only two months if you've signed up for Premium on a later date. 

Note that this is still a longer trial time than the usual one-month free trial which is available for most of the year.

Hope this information clears things up.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I'm confused because I subscribed to the premium package because you had a free three months offer but after paying I saw that the next billing would be the next month. I had met the terms of the offer. I'm in Kenya. Can you please help me

thanks for your reply
you are actually right, for what concerns the standard premium account
but the student premium was offering 3 months trial (as i shown in the
attached picture)
and as a matter of fact, *the 3 months trial on the student premium expires
on october 10th*
thanks for checking

hi thanks for your answer

please check again concerning the student premium in FRANCE

as a matter of fact, when i made my subscription, the student premium offered the first 3 months offered, as it is still offering till tomorrow

im afraid, you might have seen the offering related to the personal premium

yet, as i subscribed the student membership, i should receive 3 months offered and not 2

thanks for your help

Suggested posts