Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Direct debit payments. Pagos domiciliados en cuenta corriente

Direct debit payments. Pagos domiciliados en cuenta corriente

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am a Spotify Family Plan customer, and I would like to pay in a way that does not imply a payment online, because for security reasons I have inactivated my ING card for online payments, unless you activate it promptly. Safety is the first. Paypal is also an online payment. Every day 21 of each month I receive the notice that I have not paid. In order to solve it, I would have to set an alarm to enter on the 21st at 00:01 and activate my card. I would like to be able to direct the payment to my current account, which is a recurring payment, just like the card and Paypal. Thank you

4 Replies

Hey @AAAJDA, and welcome to the community.

ahope you’re doing great!

If you’re unable to pay one way - there’s other ways you can pay for Premium. You can find more info on this here

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No, in Spain you only can pay by card o by PayPal. Both ways require card
not restringed to use in internet.

Hey @AAAJDA.

Thanks for the reply! 

The link I provided in my last reply should've provided steps on how to check your available payment methods. If you haven't done that, follow these steps: 

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Subscription in the menu on the left.
    Note: If you’re on the free, ad-supported service, you’ll need to click GET PREMIUM. (Don’t worry, that won’t sign you up for Premium.)

Once you've done that, there should be your available payment options. If you don't see the one you wanted, then that payment method isn't available in your region. 

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm sorry Bill, I suppose that the practices and legislation of Spanish payments is different from that of your country. The fact of having to write in English in such technical matters is also a problem since I do not know if the translation of financial terms of Google Translator is correct or not. What I do know is that I want to avoid fraudulent use of my debit card online by default I have blocked it for online purchases, and also I Know that in Spain there are only two forms of payment in Spotify: card and Paypal, both of which involve oline purchases, and therefore have your card unlocked, which is a clear security risk. Thanks for your comments, Juan

Lo siento Bill, supongo que las prácticas y legislación de pagos española es distinta a la de tu país. El hecho de tener que escribir en inglés en asuntos tan técnicos es también un problema ya que desconozco si la traducción de términos financieros de Google Translator es correcta o no. Lo que sí sé es que yo quiero evitar el uso fraudulento en internet de mi tarjeta de débito por lo que por defecto la tengo bloqueada para compras por internet, y que en España sólo existen dos formas de pago en Spotify: tarjeta y Paypal, ambas que implican comprar por internet, y por tanto tendría que tener la tarjeta desbloqueada, lo que supone un claro riesgo de seguridad. Gracias por tus comentarios, Juan

Suggested posts