Free

Country

Mexico

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Operating System

Android Oreo 

My Question or Issue

Hello, yesterday I sent my student info and I waited for the email the whole day, but since it was Sunday I thought that maybe people who work use Sundays to rest or something like that. I am worried that when I registered maybe I wrote my email wrong and I've been thinking about it as the potencial mistake I committed when I registered. if that's the case how am I gonna know if I messed up? I tried to resend the info but it says I already sent it for my account so I'm kinda worried. sorry for my awful English 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Emiliolopez

Welcome to Spotify Community. Thanks for contact us here!

About estudents discount, isn't Spotify that verify the documents and any other informations. That is in charge of SheerID. So, if you are having any trouble about the verification process, your need contact them. But, I'm adding here an article that probably help you in this situation. 

Premium for Students

If you need more help, you can contact us here again or tou can be in touch with Spotify directly here.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Emiliolopez

Welcome to Spotify Community. Thanks for contact us here!

About estudents discount, isn't Spotify that verify the documents and any other informations. That is in charge of SheerID. So, if you are having any trouble about the verification process, your need contact them. But, I'm adding here an article that probably help you in this situation. 

Premium for Students

If you need more help, you can contact us here again or tou can be in touch with Spotify directly here.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts