Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Do spotify keep card details on file?

Solved!

Do spotify keep card details on file?

So I cant afford to pay the ludicrous price that spotify ask for premium but the service is only just slightly easier to use than downloading all my own stuff and not having to pay for it so I make a new account and snag a deal when ever they come up. Currently they have 3 months deal again so I made a new account and tried to sign up only for it to take me back to the same page after entering my details or trying to use paypal. Do they keep track of paypal accounts and debit cards used? Or is there just an issue with their payment processing atm?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @yrd-_nxthwcic,

That is correct. Each payment method can only be used once to claim such offer. This restriction is in place to make it harder for people like you as the offer is intended to be only for the people who've never tried Premium before. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @yrd-_nxthwcic,

That is correct. Each payment method can only be used once to claim such offer. This restriction is in place to make it harder for people like you as the offer is intended to be only for the people who've never tried Premium before. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Rats, Thanks for letting me know!

Any idea if they will bring the price down to a reasonable one anytime in the future?

Spotify sets their pricing in each market at the level that they believe is fair for consumers, rights holders, and Spotify, while remaining a low-margin business. If you open the Premium page in a different country, it’s possible that you'll see a higher or lower price. Once you choose the correct payment method, the price will be automatically updated to reflect the correct price for the market.

Hope this clears things up.

MaximSpotify Star

Dosn't really awnser my question but ill take it as a no. Shame. Back to torrenting!

I've given you all the available info that I have 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts