Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Doble cobro en la cuenta

Doble cobro en la cuenta

Les comento que tengo contratado el plan premium de Spotify a través de mi operadora de telefonía móvil (Entel). Este servicio lo contraté hace tres meses, pero la boleta de este mes, me sale con el cobro por dos cuentas premium de Spotify. Me contacté con la gente de Entel, y me dicen que ellos no pueden solucionar el problema, que para eso debo contactarme con ustedes. Muchas gracias

5 Replies

Hey @nocpown,

Thank you for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome. 

Hope you don't mind me replying in English 🙂

If you received unexpected Spotify charges, it'd be great to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps under 'More help' > 'Do you have more than one Premium account?'.

Suggesting this since it looks like you might have activated two Premium subscriptions (one through Entel, and one directly through Spotify), each associated with a different Spotify account.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

• Al contactarme con la gente de Entel, me afirman que ellos no se hacen responsables por los cobros, que estos dependen solamente de Spotify. Al revisar mi teléfono, solo tengo una cuenta premium de Spotify en él, así que ese no era el problema, además, este mes solo me cobraron por un plan premium. Así que la respuesta que me dieron, no fue para nada útil.

Hey there @nocpown

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to double-check, have you tried the steps described here? In case the double charge isn't originating from Entel we suggest you check them to find if you by any chance have subscribed for a second Premium plan with another account.

In case you find an additional account you can easily cancel the subscription and avoid future double charges.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Tengo el mismo problema pero con compañía wom y rebice mis cobros anteriores y en todos me sale solo el cobro de una cuenta premium doble de 5.850 y me están cobrando dos suscripciones al mismo tiempo 

Hello @Nibal,

Welcome to the Community to you as well, we`re sorry to hear about this, lets take a look at this shall we. 

I hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language on the forum.

You mentioned you're getting charged twice, have you tried the troubleshooting provided by the other mods and users in the thread, you might have created a second account by mistake? If you have also recently upgraded your plan from an individual to as you said now a premium Duo, the upgrade has moved your payment date up a bit, you can read more about double charges and how they happen in this article.

Hope this cleared things up, keep us in the loop!

MartinModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts