Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Doble cobro en mi cuenta

Doble cobro en mi cuenta

Hola, tengo problema con los cobros que me hace Spotify.

Pague el 3 de enero mi cuenta sin problema alguno y ahora de un momento de otro Spotify me hace un nuevo cobro sin yo ni siquiera tener abierta la app o alguna página de Spotify. Me di cuenta porque mi banco me envió el mensaje de notificación de compra. Necesito ayuda respecto al tema. No se si me los reembolsan o me los aplican a mi siguiente mes. 

Help Me! 

3 Replies

Hey @12146011074, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I hope you don't mind me replying back in English.

Can you send me a screenshot of your Receipts page? You can also send me a screenshot of the most recent charge shown as well.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

## - [cid:b0b2ff4c-7cd4-4af9-a787-cdcfb1da3cb1]
[cid:e54e5048-5e2a-4823-930d-164e48c77a5e]
Aqui hay 2 imagenes de los dos cobros que se me hicieron por spotify uno del 4 y el otro del 11

[cid:79aca376-b733-44a1-aef2-072de1685b32]
- ##

Hey, @12146011074.

Thanks for the reply. 

Please go to this support article for more info on this here. Spotify only charges you once a month for each Premium account you have. If you notice more than one monthly payment to Spotify, it’s likely you have more than one account subscribed to Premium.

Look for accounts you might've subscribed with. 

Note: If you upgraded from Premium to Premium for Family, your payment date will likely be brought forward to account for the difference in price. 

If you can't find an account, or you didn't upgrade to Premium for Family, make sure you check this help article especially under 'Didn't subscribe or don't have an account?'

I hope that helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts