Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does Hulu not come with my Spotify premium subscription?

Does Hulu not come with my Spotify premium subscription?

I have a Spotify premium subscription, but every time I follow the instructions to activate the free Hulu account it says it comes with what shows up for others doesn't show up for me. For example when others go on their account overview page they get something at the top that says activate Hulu whereas I just get something advertising the family premium plan. Do I just not get Hulu because I didn't purchase a specific thing? It does say "while supplies last" so have the number of subscriptions that Spotify is giving out in the deal just run out? I'm thoroughly confused because I paid $9.99 for this subscription just like those that get Hulu as well as Spotify do.
spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Hey there @Yueshihemmings,

thanks for posting !

Please check out the Spotify and HULU help page here for furhter info.

Let me know how it goes 😃

I'm having a similar issue where it's not prompting me to access Hulu. I've been a premium member for years now and I don't see it showing up in my account. I've gone through all the steps and used every link that I've seen posted and done incognito mode and signed out of the account before clicking and still nothing. 

I had Hulu through itunes and was told that I needed to cancel that so I did. Once I canceled it I thought that I would be prompted on my Spotify Account. I reached out to Hulu and they said I'd need to figure this out with Spotify. I found this link: https://signup.hulu.com/spotify so i clicked on that and it told me that there were issues verifying my spotify subscription and need to reach out to Spotify.

What I also founded interesting was that I was prompted a few weeks ago, on my spotify app saying that I now have Hulu but when i log into my account on desktop I don't see where I can access it anywhere. 

The below screenshot is telling me that I no longer can sign up for this deal. I thought all premium members automatically get access to Hulu. Can someone help me figure this out?

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 12.24.16 PM.png

Hey @Yueshihemmings and @pupuhonu,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

This is an issue which we're aware of and which we're currently looking into - just head over to this thread to stay up-to-date on our progress - we'll keep you posted there.

Thanks! 

Suggested posts