Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does a higher plan override a lower plan, assuming same credentials were used? Thanks.

Solved!

Does a higher plan override a lower plan, assuming same credentials were used? Thanks.

I'm still on free trial. But the thing is I subscribed to premium individual first then to premium family. I used the same email account. I was expecting to have 2 subscriptions and so I planned on cancelling the individual plan. When I viewed my receipt, there's only 1 but the receipt number has been modified to have 1-1 at the end. What does it mean? I just want to make sure I don't get charged for both plans. Also, I expected that the trial period for the premium family plan is 3 months, but the receipt says it's going to end after just 2 months. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nerisapedraza!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to have 2 subscription on one account, so if you had our Premium Individual plan and then updated to Family, the change will happen automatically and you'll not be charged for the Individual plan.

When it comes to the Premium time you've got - we have an offer where you can get ''3 months Premium Family'' offer directly, but you mention that you first got the Premium Individual offer and then upgraded to Family. 

This upgrade means that your Premium time will be reduced because of the price difference between the two subscriptions.

Hope this info helps! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @nerisapedraza!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to have 2 subscription on one account, so if you had our Premium Individual plan and then updated to Family, the change will happen automatically and you'll not be charged for the Individual plan.

When it comes to the Premium time you've got - we have an offer where you can get ''3 months Premium Family'' offer directly, but you mention that you first got the Premium Individual offer and then upgraded to Family. 

This upgrade means that your Premium time will be reduced because of the price difference between the two subscriptions.

Hope this info helps! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks a lot. That's a relief. Actually, I did not go to my account and chose upgrade. What I did was, I went back to an email offering premium family (which, by the way stated 3 months free trial). I got both free trials on the same day. But yeah, it reduced my trial period after I got the premium family plan. I hope it did not because it's really my first time to get premium and I have been thinking of continuing it after the trial period. But hey, thank you so much.

Suggested posts