Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does the 100 artist block limit go away with premium?

Does the 100 artist block limit go away with premium?

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 10

Operating System

IOS

My Question or Issue

Does the 100 artist block limit go away with premium? Is there suppose to be a limit at all?

8 Replies

Hey @Adlitim,

Currently, you can't block artists in that they won't become playable. Do you mean that you've disliked certain tracks from artists? 

There shouldn't be a limit for that, as you can choose to dislike as many songs as you want which will affect recommendations, radio, and Daily mix. This also applies for Free accounts.

If this is not the case for you, get back to us with some more info and we'll take a closer look. A screenshot would be very helpful here.

Thanks! 🙂

You can block artist and it works until you hit 100.

Hey again @Adlitim,

Can you get back to us with a screenshot showing this?

Thanks!

Thought I did last message. Here.

Hey @Adlitim.

It seems that something went wrong because we still can't see the photo. Could you try again? You can upload a photo with the following instructions:

1. Click 'Reply'
  2. Click on the 'Photos' button
  3. Click 'Choose files'
  4. When the photo is uploaded, you hit the 'Done' button

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

53413AAD-37E9-4D26-BBB2-AF2D5118D680.png

ADD3CB3E-118A-4431-9AA8-7C471D3897A5.png

That stinks. Sometimes I want to block all these explicit artists from showing up in my recommendations and putting at 100 artist limit severely limits me. Why can it be like 500 or 1000 limit

After further use and the limit removal to the amount of songs we can like in the past few years. I've noticed that I can block more then 100 artists. I'm sure I've surpassed 100 artists long time ago. We can also block an unlimited number of followers as well now.

Suggested posts