Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double Charged for Months

Double Charged for Months

Spotify has been charging me twice each month. One charge of $16.24 and another of $10.82. The 16 dollar charge is fine- I signed up for a family membership for my wife and I. The $10.82 is unexplainable. I have followed your tutorial to try to find any other accounts and have found none. Please refund the monthly charge of $10.82 from the time we switched to a family membership.

1 Reply

Hey @henrymtyler,

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

If you're getting charged twice, it probably means you're paying more than one account. Checking your receipts is a way to confirm that.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be able to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts