Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charge network provider and credit card

Double charge network provider and credit card

Spotify User Name: [snip - removed by moderator]

Plan: premium 129

Device: iphone xs max

Operating System: ios 12

spotify charged me with my credit card and on my phone bill at same time, previously on my subscription all charges are being charge on my network provider which is globe tel, then the latest subscription I updated my payment method credit card, Php 129 was charged both to my phone bill and on my credit card. 

6 Replies

Hey @cesar-pastor, help's here. 

We understand you see two different payments for Spotify. The reasons may vary, but we suggest you go through the different steps here.

If you're certain there are two different payments for regular Premium within the same month, check out this help article for more info about our refund policy.

Hope that helps!

Hi

The double payment already reflected on my phone bill and also on my credit card bill so it means it was already debited to me. 

Any update on this?

Hey @cesar-pastor.

Thank you for your patience, and apologies for the delay!

If you haven't already, we suggest you get in touch with our Customer Support team here, who will be able to take a look backstage and see what's happening with your payments.

Let us know how it goes! If you have any other questions, we'll be right here.

Hi

There is no one to talk to or to call for the support in the link you gave, all the help information is not helping me at all.

Thanks

Hey @cesar-pastor.

Thanks for your message!

We don't offer phone support at the moment, however we will be happy to help you via email, live chat or social media. Just follow the link above and choose one of the options available to you. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Suggested posts