Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charged

Solved!

Double charged

My Question or Issue

I recently checked my bank statement and noticed that I was charged on the 22nd of January 2019, then again today (24th January 2019). Both times money was deducted from my account. Why was I double charged if the payment went through properly the first time round on the 22nd? Will you be refunding that payment that was taken from my bank account?  If need be I can provide a screenshot of my bank statement showing the double charge

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Sorry to hear this. If you’ve been charged twice I recommend looking at this Spotify Answer for more information.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Sorry to hear this. If you’ve been charged twice I recommend looking at this Spotify Answer for more information.

I hope this helps!

Hey @MariaElichino.

Welcome to the Spotify Community. Sorry to hear you're being double charged!

We recommend you check out this page and go through the steps. Since you mention you've been paying double, make sure to read through the 'Paying more than once a month' section. These steps should definitely help you out.

It would also be good to check out this article on how to find the possible second account. Let us know how you get on, we're here to help 🙂

Have a great day.

Suggested posts