Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double payment within a month

Solved!

Double payment within a month

Hi,

I have an issue with my premium account. My debit card has been charged 2 times within a month. Why did this happen? I need to solve it fast as I need the money for sth else.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Then it’s possible that upon subscribing the confirmation button was hit more than once fast enough to allow a second transaction to go through. No worries, this second charge will just get added onto your account as if you "pre-paid" for an extra month. You can confirm this by visiting your subscription page and checking that your renewal date is ~2 months out.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @kwiid!

Did you just applied to Premium? Or you have already been Premium for a while? Are both charges of the same amount?

This is my first time with Premium and yes, they are both of the same amount 😞

Marked as solution

Then it’s possible that upon subscribing the confirmation button was hit more than once fast enough to allow a second transaction to go through. No worries, this second charge will just get added onto your account as if you "pre-paid" for an extra month. You can confirm this by visiting your subscription page and checking that your renewal date is ~2 months out.

It looks like it! Tysm 🙂

I have the same problem, I have a double payment, but when i check the subscription page, they are going to make me a charge the next month, so what happen with the second charge? Am I going to lose my money or what? 

Are both charges of the same amount of money?

Suggested posts