Announcements

Double payment within a month

Solved!
Highlighted

Double payment within a month

Casual Listener

Hi,

I have an issue with my premium account. My debit card has been charged 2 times within a month. Why did this happen? I need to solve it fast as I need the money for sth else.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Double payment within a month

Community Legend

Then it’s possible that upon subscribing the confirmation button was hit more than once fast enough to allow a second transaction to go through. No worries, this second charge will just get added onto your account as if you "pre-paid" for an extra month. You can confirm this by visiting your subscription page and checking that your renewal date is ~2 months out.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey @kwiid!

Did you just applied to Premium? Or you have already been Premium for a while? Are both charges of the same amount?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is my first time with Premium and yes, they are both of the same amount 😞

Solution!

Community Legend

Then it’s possible that upon subscribing the confirmation button was hit more than once fast enough to allow a second transaction to go through. No worries, this second charge will just get added onto your account as if you "pre-paid" for an extra month. You can confirm this by visiting your subscription page and checking that your renewal date is ~2 months out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It looks like it! Tysm 🙂

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem, I have a double payment, but when i check the subscription page, they are going to make me a charge the next month, so what happen with the second charge? Am I going to lose my money or what? 

Highlighted

Community Legend

Are both charges of the same amount of money?

SUGGESTED POSTS