Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Drake ads w/ premium

Drake ads w/ premium

Hello,

I am a Premium paying customer, mostly because I'd like to avoid the ads. For the past few days, my Spotify has been RIDDLED with Drake ads.

I believe the ad-free nature of Premium as advertised is misleading especially since this is affecting my usage of the product by displaying recommendations that would otherwise not be there or so prominently displayed.

Please correct this right away and refund me my premium subscription for this month or at least the days since the ad campaign started or otherwise this would most likely be deceptive advertising which I would raise up to the competition bureau.

Thanks.

11 Replies

Likewise! Please refund my subscription for the month or I'm going to take my business to one of your competitors.

Same here if you check the music I usually listen to, pushing drake on me is like trying to sell steak to vegetarian.

Came here to say the same thing.

I really, really dislike Drake's music. He's one of the artists I go out of my way to avoid. 

This campaign is pretty gross and I am displeased by having his face plastered everywhere. Why am I paying for ad-free service? If my service agreement can't be honoured, I can take my business elsewhere... 

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the Community.

We’re always trying new and interesting ways to work with our artists, and we really do value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

If you have any further comments, feel free to let us know in this thread!

Chris,

Does this mean you'll be refunding my June subscription?

Best,
Lee

I want my June subscription refunded due to being spammed with a Drake ad pop-up which mimics the album play screen. I paid for ad free and that includes devious pop-ups for an artist that from my listening history, I clearly have no interest in whatsoever.

Refund please

Refund here too please. I pay for an ad free Spotify. That Drake thing, was advertisement.
It's the U2/iTunes debacle all over again.

And what's with the constant "I'm not a robot" stuff? Why do I have to keep telling a robot that I'm not a robot?

I'm waiting for a refund for this month, otherwise I'll unsub for sure.

Thanks for getting back to us.

We're unable to offer a refund for this, but your feedback has been passed on. We'd be sorry to see you go, but if you'd like to cancel you can follow the steps here

If there's anything else we can help with, we'd recommend starting a new thread in the relevant board

You can refund me, you've done it for other users. But now that you are feeling the pain of your actions, you refuse to do so.

So once again, refund the money for the month june.

Suggested posts