Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

(EN translation below) Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día.

(EN translation below) Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día.

Hello there, i've been using spotify for the last 3 and something years and for some reason i'm no longer subscribe to the primium membership. It says something about my credit card is having a bad day. I called the bank and asked them what's going on and they told me there isn't any restriction whats so ever. I did tried a couple times from diferent computers, and still the same message pops up. I saw that only US and some other countries have the PayPal option but my country doesn't have it. Is there another method to pay like spotify cards or something i can use for my subscription?

And why such message pops up in the first place. I'm subscribe to many different things and spotify is the only one that shows me that message. Can somebody here tell me how to solve that problem please? Thank you for your time and patient, peace.

6 Replies

You should try changing the card, if you have a debit card it will work or viceversa depending on what you have as a payment method, that for sure will fix the issue.

I said i have a credit card, i don't thing changing a credit card is an easy task, it takes time and money (changing a credit card is not free) and just to hear some music is not worth it. Either way, thank for the advice but i don't think that is a good solution for me this time.

What I'm trying to say is to switch between cards, if you have another card
with the one you can make the payment. Your debit card instead of your
credit card, for example.

I wish I had two or more cards in my disposal, I only have one credit card 😞

Why this have to be so complicated, why such message pops up, i don't get it. Is there any number I can call to discuss this problem and maybe find a solution please?

The bank can help you to get one for free debit cards are for free is like
a savings account. And they are accepted too in Spotify.

Hey @kkasndklnaskld!

Since your credit card was working:

I recommend you get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope it works!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts