Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Easy Muffin not listed on the Amon Tobin album Bricolage

Solved!

Easy Muffin not listed on the Amon Tobin album Bricolage

No track Easy Muffin listedNo track Easy Muffin listedGreetings,

I'm having trouble with playing & finding the track “Easy Muffin” by Amon Tobin

from his album “Bricolage” released in 1997. In the past, Easy Muffin was available

on Spotify but now Easy Muffin can't be found on the Amon Tobin album Bricolage.

Why can't I no longer play & find Easy Muffin on the Amon Tobin album Bricolage?

Why the change? What's with the change?

See photos.

Reply soon.

Screenshot_2018-02-19-09-27-07.png

Screenshot_2018-02-19-09-27-07.png
Screenshot_2018-02-19-09-27-21.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SpotifyClient

Thank you for coming to the Spotify Community with your question! 🙂

Easy Muffin is not available on any streaming platforms as far as I've observed. It's also not available on iTunes, Bandcamp, Junodownload and other similar digital music stores.

There is no known reason why this has happened, but there is an official statement on Amon Tobin's Facebook site, you can click here to read it.
In short, it's out of the artist's hands.

If you wish to get this track, you can get it on amontobin.com or by buying Bricolage on a physical format. Spotify also allows you to add your mp3 files to your playlists. Read about Local Files in this article.

Note: The same has happened to another Amon Tobin track called 4 Ton Mantis (on Supermodified and the EP).

Hope that helps! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @SpotifyClient

Thank you for coming to the Spotify Community with your question! 🙂

Easy Muffin is not available on any streaming platforms as far as I've observed. It's also not available on iTunes, Bandcamp, Junodownload and other similar digital music stores.

There is no known reason why this has happened, but there is an official statement on Amon Tobin's Facebook site, you can click here to read it.
In short, it's out of the artist's hands.

If you wish to get this track, you can get it on amontobin.com or by buying Bricolage on a physical format. Spotify also allows you to add your mp3 files to your playlists. Read about Local Files in this article.

Note: The same has happened to another Amon Tobin track called 4 Ton Mantis (on Supermodified and the EP).

Hope that helps! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It doesn't seem to be available on amontobin.com anymore. It's not available there as a mp3 and none of the streaming services linked to have it.

You may be able to bittorrent it but I wouldn't know. I would never do anything like that.

Suggested posts