Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eliminar suscripción con empresa de telefonía

Solved!

Eliminar suscripción con empresa de telefonía

Buenos días, hace aproximadamente un mes, adquirí la suscripción en la cual podria pagar dicha suscripción a través de mi recibo de telefonía, pero hoy quiero eliminar la suscripción, cuando me acerco al panel de usuario/suscripción no me aparece el boton de eliminar suscripción. Me contacte a mi proveedor de telefonía, y me dijeron que tendria que eliminar la suscripción a través del propio aplicativo y/o pagina de spotify. No puedo eliminar la suscripción, y temo a que me vuelvab a facturar.

Soy de Perú, y la empresa de telefonía, es Entel PE

Gracias

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @joseph9512 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Hope you don't mind I'm answering you in English...

About your issue, I suggest that you take a look at this article below and follow the steps presented there:

Keep me up-to-date about your issue and let me know if it worked. If didn't, I will search for another solution to your problem.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @joseph9512 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

Hope you don't mind I'm answering you in English...

About your issue, I suggest that you take a look at this article below and follow the steps presented there:

Keep me up-to-date about your issue and let me know if it worked. If didn't, I will search for another solution to your problem.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts