Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email Offer Not registering

Solved!

Email Offer Not registering

I got an email eralier today from hello@spotify.com with the title "Play it out loud: Premium is free for 30 days," but when I clicked the link, I was just sent to the regular subscription page, with some referral tags in the URL, one was (utm_campaign=2018q3_us_us_premiumbusiness_data-story-30). I tried checking out with paypal, assuming it would be taken off then, but PayPal still showed a charge of the normal amount.

I can post screenshots if that will help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@jumpbubble,

Thank you for the screenshot 🙂

Could you make sure that you haven't used this payment method using another account already? Also, please keep in mind that you can only use this offer once, and its for users who haven't tried Premium.

Additionally, could you send me a screenshot of an error messasge being shown when you attempt to activate this offer? Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

There's no error message, it just sends me to the normal subscription page. I have tried premium before, so I probably received the email by mistake, which is disappointing. Oh, well, thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @jumpbubble, welcome to the commumity.

Hope you're doing great!

Yes, could you please send over a screemshot of the offer, so that I can take a look myself? Please do hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Here's the body of the email 

ad.PNG
Marked as solution

@jumpbubble,

Thank you for the screenshot 🙂

Could you make sure that you haven't used this payment method using another account already? Also, please keep in mind that you can only use this offer once, and its for users who haven't tried Premium.

Additionally, could you send me a screenshot of an error messasge being shown when you attempt to activate this offer? Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

There's no error message, it just sends me to the normal subscription page. I have tried premium before, so I probably received the email by mistake, which is disappointing. Oh, well, thanks for your help.

@jumpbubble,

You're very welcome, I'm happy I was able to help out. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread, and me or others will be more than happy to help you out.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts