Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Erroneous payment

Solved!

Erroneous payment

Hello. I got Premium subscription last month which has ended recently. I didn't want to extend Premium subscription for the next month but surprisingly was charged today without any agreement. I would like to cancel Premium subscription and return my money.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @arturp Welcome to the Spotify Community!

To cancel your Subscription with Spotify. Go to Spotify.com and sign in to your account. Once you do that on the top left you will see "Profile" Click that and then Accounts. You will then be taken to your "Account Overview" where on the left side if you scroll down a bit you will see a category labeled "Subscription" click there and then you will be able to cancel your Spotify Premium.  

Once you have done that go to this Spotify Support Page and fill out the necessary information to get a refund.

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @arturp Welcome to the Spotify Community!

To cancel your Subscription with Spotify. Go to Spotify.com and sign in to your account. Once you do that on the top left you will see "Profile" Click that and then Accounts. You will then be taken to your "Account Overview" where on the left side if you scroll down a bit you will see a category labeled "Subscription" click there and then you will be able to cancel your Spotify Premium.  

Once you have done that go to this Spotify Support Page and fill out the necessary information to get a refund.

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Thank you for help 😉

Glad i can help! 🙂

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Suggested posts