Country

Argentina

Device

Iphone 7 , ipod touch y ipad

Operating System

Ios el ultimo

My Question or Issue

Hola ,

Tengo Spotify premium desde hace años, hace unas semanas hice un cambio de tarjeta por que me la robaron , cuando recibi la nueva intente pagar y me dice que hubo un error . Me comunique con Visa ellos me dijeron que no hay ningun bloqueo que tendria que pasar , trate 1 hora despues y sigo teniendo el mismo problema . Luego probe 2 tarjetas más y tampoco , error con el pago . Hoy recibi un upgrade de la tarjeta visa y tampoco me deja . Tiene que haber algun problema con mi cuenta . Incluso me pase a free como recomondaban y tampoco . Que puede ser ?

Mi cuenta es facundoyanquelen

3 Replies

Hey @FacuYanquelen, thanks for writing!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English. Don't worry, our customer support team could give you a hand with this in Spanish. You can get in touch with them here, or via social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.

They'll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Have an amazing day 🙂

Hi Julian ,

Thanks for your email , I did got in touch with them however they are saying that there is not much that can be done . I got my credit card stolen , i cancelled it but Spotify tried to bill me with the card I cancelled . I got a new one and tried to update the payment info but it keeps saying that there is an error . Visa and my bank confirmed that everything is ok in their end. A rep from Spotify told me that they do not have much info as why is not taking my payment . Until having my card stolen and cancel it there was no issue I don’t think I’m the only one that this ever happen . My account is facundoyanquelen.

Thanks again for your support .

Hi Julian , 

I'm still having issues trying to pay the premium service , now i have tried 2 credit cards of my own (Visa and MC) and 3 cards from family members . What's going on , why is Spotify rejecting the payments , those cards worked just fine for other purchases . 

Thanks

Suggested posts