Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error de cobro en plan familiar

Error de cobro en plan familiar

Hola, Buenas noches. 

Esta semana tuve un problema con el plan familiar. 

Lo contrate el 30 de octubre de 2018 y apenas 18 días después me pide el pago de nuevo. 

En la sección de recibos en la cuenta, no me aparece ese último pago pero en el historial de mi tarjeta si se cobro y en mi correo me llego el recibo, además de que si puede hacer uso de las 5 cuentas por estos 18 días sin problemas. 

Ya el día de ayer me dijo que mi cuenta premium esta en pausa. 

La app y la cuenta me piden que pague de nuevo pero aun no ha pasado el mes. 

Espero puedan ayudarme. 

Muchas gracias. 

1 Reply

Hey @crisfng, help's here. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. It sounds like you have two separate issues with your payments; one regarding payment for Premium for Family, and one where you lost the subscription. 

Did you by chance pay for regular Premium first, and then upgrade to Premium for Family? If so, this means that you won't get charged for Premium for Family immediately, but instead the next payment will be moved forward because of the price difference between Premium and Premium for Family. This is why you could already invite members.

If you however do see a Premium for Family charge the same day you upgraded, you might have upgraded a second account. For this, we suggest that you check out this help article on finding other accounts. 

Lastly, if you've lost your subscription, it might be because you weren't able to make a payment on the renewal date. We suggest you check out this help article for further troubleshooting steps. 

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts