Error with Nubank payment method

Error with Nubank payment method

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

My Question or Issue

Hello all,

I'm from Brazil, I had a Premium account previously but had to change my credit card (was using Nubank). Now, I'm trying to update my payment method (still using Nubank, just another card number), but I get the same error message everytime I try, and the message is not helpful at all (see below). 

I have tried in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Samsung internet on my smartphone), including incognito mode, and it's the same error message. My credit card is active, it works fine with other online transactions.

LeonardoJO_0-1600909447303.png

3 Replies

Hi there @LeonardoJO,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

If you're currently sill using your previous card, I would recommend canceling the account, waiting for the subscription to revert back to Free and to try again with the new card.

However, if your subscription is already finished, try following the steps provided here for failed payments (make sure to contact your bank for them to check the card's status).

Let me know how it goes, i'm always around to help 🙂

Thanks for the response.

My account is already on Free, and I already tried all the steps from the link you provided, without success.

I also contacted the bank, and their response was that my card is active (I can confirm this, since I can use it to pay for other services).

Hi @LeonardoJO,

thanks for the update !

Just letting your know that payment issues in Brazil could be related to the CPF.

What i would recommend is checking the registration status of the CPF with the Federal Revenue here.

When it turns ok, you can clear the cache and try subscribing again.

Hope this clears things a bit better 🙂

Suggested posts