Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Failure to subscribe to premium & subscription through Fido is no longer offered.

Solved!

Failure to subscribe to premium & subscription through Fido is no longer offered.

Plan

Premium

canada

Device

(iPhone SE, MAC)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

Hello!

my mobile service provider is no longer offering or partnered with Spotify, they sent me an automated message saying that my Spotify premium been/will be deleted. I tried to subscribe to the premium plan in my account but I couldn't, all I get is

"Your plan is associated with our partner Fido, please refer to Fido for questions regarding your plan." but they can't help me with that since they no longer partnered.

All I want is to be able to subscribe to premium on my own as early as possible before the current premium subscription will end. I don't want to lose all my saved songs and my playlists once this subscription is completely removed.

Can someone help me fix this problem or has anyone been in the same situation? 

Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sally94,

Thanks for reaching out.

Playlists and saved music are not a Premium-only feature. Any user can save tracks, albums, artists and create lots of playlists. 🙂

You'll be able to subscribe to Premium again when your account has reverted to the Free plan: https://spotify.com/premium.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sally94,

Thanks for reaching out.

Playlists and saved music are not a Premium-only feature. Any user can save tracks, albums, artists and create lots of playlists. 🙂

You'll be able to subscribe to Premium again when your account has reverted to the Free plan: https://spotify.com/premium.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for providing an answer to this question.  I've been trying to figure this out for a few weeks!!

Suggested posts