Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan Subscription

Family Plan Subscription

Good day! I availed the family plan subscription and invited my family members. After 30days, the payment was automatically charged to my debit card, but there's no one left on my family members' list. So I have to send invites again. Is there other way to retain my family members? I find it hard to send invites every month.

5 Replies

Hey @jenfer,

Sorry to here you are having issues with Premium for Family, this issue should not be happening.

You should not be having to add everyone each month. 

I will escelate this to the right folks to see what could be causing this issue!

I'll let you know as soon as I get a reply 😊

-Tom

Hey @jenfer,

From the sounds of things there could be a verification issue.

Have your family members recived an email asking them to confirm their address? If they have, get them to do that and then add them again, the issue should then stop.

Let me know how it goes. 👍

-Tom

Yes, they received an email to verify their address. But when we try to
click the link "verify", it will lead to a page that will require them to
purchase another premium account.

No puedo incluirme al plan familiar al abrir el enlace que llega a mi correo con la invitacion y despues de llenar mis datos me dice que no es posible unirme al plan familiar 

Hey,

Please remember that everyone must live at the same address, as per Spotify's Terms and Conditions.

You can view more information here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/premium-for-family/

-Tom

Suggested posts