Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family offer price in Slovakia

Solved!

Family offer price in Slovakia

Hello,

I would want to buy Premium for Family, paying monthly.

I checked the price and it is 8.99€/month here in Slovakia. I am kinda surprised because in USA you have to pay $14.99 (13.97€)/month + taxes. So I was wondering and I couldn't find answers to these questions:

• Is it permanent price ? (I mean, that's the first time buying anything from Spotify and I already got e-mails about first-order-sale)
  • Why the different in the price ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Džuby,

Spotify sets their pricing in each market at the level that they believe is fair for consumers, rights holders, and Spotify, while remaining a low-margin business. If you open the Premium for Family page in a different country, it's possible that you'll see a higher or lower price. Once you choose the correct payment method, the price will be automatically updated to reflect the correct price for the market.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Džuby,

Spotify sets their pricing in each market at the level that they believe is fair for consumers, rights holders, and Spotify, while remaining a low-margin business. If you open the Premium for Family page in a different country, it's possible that you'll see a higher or lower price. Once you choose the correct payment method, the price will be automatically updated to reflect the correct price for the market.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts