Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan is not reflected in my account

Family plan is not reflected in my account

Hello there, few days ago i got invited with a code from my family and i accepted the invitation, entered the code and my adrees. It accepted my request but Premium is just not reflected in my account, my family members did just the same and is working right. 

I tryied re entering my code but it says Im allready suscribed in a family plan. I just cant contact any real spotify support. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks and sorry if spelling mistakes, english is not my native language. 

3 Replies

Hey @rachuan_ic, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Do you live in the same address as the Administrator?

When you click here, does your account show as Free or Premium?

If it says Premium, try logging out and then back in. 

If it says Free, you might have a second Spotify account (and you're logging in the wrong one) - do you think it's possible?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello there, and thanks fot the reply. 

I got into the link you posted and is does refer my account as a free acount. I serched the posibility of a second account with facebook or something but no, this is my only account and im sure y entered the family code in this account. 

I did in on the cellphone, so i dont know if the bad conexin could have afected the process. 

But still looking for a solution. 

Hey @rachuan_ic,

In your firs post, you said "I tryied re entering my code but it says Im allready suscribed in a family plan."--- where does it say so?

Could you please ask the Administrator of the plan check if your account is active? He can do it using the link bellow:

https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts