Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family plan with hulu

Family plan with hulu

Hi i would like to know. if i could get a family plan with hulu.

12 Replies

Hi @leo91vi and welcome to the Community! 🙂

This bundle is only being offered on a single Premium account or the Student plan. If you have a Family plan you would need to cancel it to get the deal. There's more info located here if you would like to read more.
Hope this helps and have a good one! 😄

That really stinks.  I signed up for Spotify Premium BECAUSE of the deal with Hulu.  And then they send me a message about the family plan.  So I sign up for that and then boom my Hulu is gone!  Bait and switch?!

The same thing just happened to me. I've had Premium for a few years and I signed up for a Family Plan today for my son. Then, poof, Hulu is gone. Would've waited to sign up for Famliy if I would've known. Doesn't make any sense...

That is completely obnoxious. Please fix this. It should be available even if you're on a family plan. This is the first ever problem that I have had with spotify and I have been paying for service for years.

I had been premium and signed up for Hulu and had been set up for a few months.  My wife asked me to add her as a Spotify Family member and I set that up.  Poof!  It was as if Hulu had never existed.  No credit for the remaining time, just 'goodbye'.  Like I had never existed on Hulu.  My Hulu credentials disappeared on the Roku.

No warning that this would happen.  Nothing.  Completely amateur.  

I have been thinking of turning on Apple Music just to see.  Probably will go on and do that.  Very angry.  When people take stuff away because you spend more money - well someone needs to fire the executive who thought THAT was a good idea.

I Upgraded to family plan so my wife could listen to music on Ipod touch, now Hulu is gone. Doesn't seem right.

Super annoyed I can’t get Hulu with the family plan. I’m paying more money so I’m not sure why they would not give me the extra benefits. Been thinking about making the switch to Apple Music and this definitely swayed my decision. Extremely disappointed such a great music service can’t get Hulu for people that are giving them the most money. 

Super annoyed I can’t get Hulu with the family plan. I’m paying more money so I’m not sure why they would not give me the extra benefits. Been thinking about making the switch to Apple Music and this definitely swayed my decision. Extremely disappointed such a great music service can’t get Hulu for people that are giving them the most money.

Hey all,

You can switch back to Premium + Hulu via this link. But it might be cheaper to keep Premium for Family and a Hulu subscription on the side. Premium for Family is 14.99 for up to 6 accounts so that's a pretty good deal!

If you'd like to see an offer we currently don't have, feel free to suggest it in the Ideas Exchange.

And if you have further questions, let us know.

Have a nice day!

Spotify, this is really simple to address...

Premium is $9.99

Premium with Hulu is a $3 upgrade to $12.99

Family Premium with s $14.99

Add Hulu to family for $3 upgrade and charge $17.99!  Or make it a $2 upgrade since the bigger plan is already being paid for (you know, quantity discdunt) - $16.99.

Done. And simple.

Hey @markusda,

That sounds like something other people might give a vote for, so be sure to add it to the Idea Board so others can vote for it and contribute to the discussion.

All the best! 🙂 

I might be wrong, but it seems like pricing options that include your existing plans should be on YOU to figure out, not us. This thread is almost a year old and people are still talking about it.

I think that's enough to take to your team and at least look into the options. It feels weird you're asking your users to propose pricing plans...

Suggested posts