Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family premium not working, says I'm on free

Solved!

Family premium not working, says I'm on free

Hello, myself and someone else joined the family premium account and says online that I have to "switch the account" but when I click the button it won't let me switch. Also on the Spotify app it says I am connected to the free account but we are paying for the family premium account.
I was wanting to get this fixed soon as we are paying for the upgrade but I'm not receiving it. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm sorry but this did not help. I'm not sure what is going on with it. It says there's another account under my email and I guess I made one before but now when I try the steps you sent and try to reset my password it says "the CSRF token is invalid" and that I need to renter the password. I did as it said and the same page kept popping up. If you could help again that would be great, thank you

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I have the exact same problem. I'm the Admin of my family and it always says I have to get Premium to use Premium features. My family Members got a premium account while I lost mine and am on free now. I wont pay for that!

Hey @MackaylenBickle and @helenalella, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It looks like you have more than one Spotify account, and you're probably logging in the wrong one.

Please follow the steps bellow to find it out:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/troubleshooting/do-i-have-an-additional-account/

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem and the page dosn't acept my credit card details. I have 2 weeks with spotify free and I dont like! Need Help!!! 

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community.

Can you try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and give it another try?

Let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Marked as solution

I'm sorry but this did not help. I'm not sure what is going on with it. It says there's another account under my email and I guess I made one before but now when I try the steps you sent and try to reset my password it says "the CSRF token is invalid" and that I need to renter the password. I did as it said and the same page kept popping up. If you could help again that would be great, thank you

Hey @MackaylenBickle,

Can you please try from another device? This CSRF token seems to be some kind of virus (google it).

You can also try the support help!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts