Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family premium unable to register

Family premium unable to register

My family members are unable to join the Spotify Family premium. I have done everything from resending the invites to logging out to cancelling the invites and yet my family members are unable to sign in. Address that we put are the same yet nada. Please help me out. This is getting on my family members nerves and not forgetting mind top

9 Replies

Hey @looishynen0907,

Have you and your family tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser or device?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Good morning, Luke.
I tried all of the method above but still unable too.

Hey again @looishynen0907,

What happens exactly when your family members try joining the plan? Your family members could also try to redeem the code in the invite email here 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

Hey Luke,
Thanks for the instant response to my problems. I am the main owner of Spotify premium. It is my family members who are unable to accept the invitation. This is my second month into Spotify premium and I paid a little late so they went back to normal Spotify. When I had paid, they had to be invited again and I did that. But when they tried to accept the invitation and fill in whatever is necessary, they were denied of the Spotify premium. All the details filled in were the same as last month but it did not work. Please help me resolve this matter. Thank you 😊☺️

Hey @looishynen0907,

Just to make sure: have you and your family tried manually redeeming the code, like I suggested above and if you‘re running into any trouble, please try it from a different device or an incognito window. Just make sure the family member is logged into their own account when redeeming their code.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

Did exactly as you asked. I still am unable to log in

Could you please send me a screenshot of the error message your family members are getting. Also, please keep in mind that if your family members don't live in the same physical address, they won't be able to join the plan.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

This is what happened. I key-Ed in the address exactly as the address registered on main owner address

Could you just let me know the error you're getting 🙂

Though, it sounds like you're entering the address wrong. If you're unsure what the address you used was, you can reach out to Spotify's support team so they can let you know that info.

You can contact the support through this link.

Also, it can be reached through Twitter via @spotifycares or through the Spotifycares Facebook site.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts