Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family subscription and 99p deals

Solved!

Family subscription and 99p deals

I have just signed up for the 99p 3 month trial.

This inspired me to look at options for the rest of the family (Wife and Son) and I've come across the family subscription. I think this would be great as a Christmas present, but I can't justify spending the £15 a month at the moment when the 3 of us can have individual subscriptions for 99p each (although doing this is a bit more tricky to make into a christmas gift, and then manage later into a family membership).

@spotify, is there any option for a reduced rate family memebership while this offer is running?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Here's how I've found it works...

99p = 3 months Premium = 2 months Family

Explained:
What I've got got for 99p is 3 month's of premium, valued at £10/month = £30.
If I go into my subscription and choose 'change or cancel' I have the option to 'add family'.
Choosing this, I can start my family subscription immediately and my next bill date gets adjusted according to what credit I have left in my current subscription. This will vary depending on when you do this, but for simplicity sake, if it were done on day one of the 3 month period, you get 2 months of family subscription!!! Why?... because you essentially have £30 credit and the family plan costs £15/month. Therefore, 2 months!

Thank you Spotify! 😉

...and, Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @-Drew-,

Unfortunately, you can't apply any additional discounts to a Premium for Family plan.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Here's how I've found it works...

99p = 3 months Premium = 2 months Family

Explained:
What I've got got for 99p is 3 month's of premium, valued at £10/month = £30.
If I go into my subscription and choose 'change or cancel' I have the option to 'add family'.
Choosing this, I can start my family subscription immediately and my next bill date gets adjusted according to what credit I have left in my current subscription. This will vary depending on when you do this, but for simplicity sake, if it were done on day one of the 3 month period, you get 2 months of family subscription!!! Why?... because you essentially have £30 credit and the family plan costs £15/month. Therefore, 2 months!

Thank you Spotify! 😉

...and, Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

Suggested posts