Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family subscription not work anymore

Family subscription not work anymore

Good evening, I had the Premium family account up before yesterday, but all of a sudden she migrated to free mode. My sister went to see if my email was in the accounts invited and was gone (I have receipts from other months that was using the family account) she sent me the invitation and I did the registration again, however it appeared that it was not possible to verify Address belonged to the account holder, but I live in the same corner of the holder and used the account. How do I solve this !?
Boa noite, eu tinha a conta Premium família até antes de ontem, porém de repente ela migrou para o modo gratuito. Minha irmã, foi ver se meu e-mail estava nas contas convidadas e havia sumido (tenho recibos de outros meses que estava usando a conta família) ela me reenviou o convite e realizei o cadastro novamente, no entanto aparecia que não foi possível verificar se endereço pertencia ao titular da conta, mas eu moro no mesmo canto do titular e utilizava a conta. Como faço pra resolver isso!?
Screenshot_20170731-213823.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts