Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fatura de cartão pela conta universitária

Fatura de cartão pela conta universitária

Eu tenho Conta Premium Universitária mas na fatura do meu cartão de crédito consta cobrado valor de Conta Premium comum. Como faço pra ter a diferença estornada?

2 Replies

Olá @Rumelo , tudo certo?

Poderia confirmar quando você se inscreveu no plano para estudantes? O desconto dura um ano, após esse prazo, o mesmo precisa ser renovado para continuar válido.

Caso o seu já tenha ultrapassado esse tempo e não foi renovado, pode ser o motivo para ter sido cobrado o valor normal, mas se estiver dentro do prazo normal, me diga para que eu possa ajudá-lo melhor.

Obrigada. 🙂

Hi @Rumelo,

Thanks for reaching out! 

We can confirm that once verified through SheerID the discount is valid for 12 months. Then it should be renewed.

Here's what you need to know so you can get the Premium Student price applied to your account again:

1. You must first verify yourself as a student through SheerID.

2. Then, you must update your payment details so that the Premium Student price can be applied (click on Get Discount). For this, try entering your uni email address and password. If that doesn't do it, try with the Spotify email and password.

3. After that, to see if this worked out, you can check your subscription page.

But bear in mind that you cannot get a refund if you've been charged with the regular price and 14 days have passed. It's our users responsibility to check the status of their subscription. 

We also send an email with a note that the notification is about to expire before it does. If you haven't seen anything like that, you can check your spam folder and if the correct email is linked to your account. 

Hope this sheds light on the subject. Let us know if we can help with anything else 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts