Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find what Hulu account is my Spotify attached to

Find what Hulu account is my Spotify attached to

So I have premium for students, and authorized my Hulu account a couple months ago, but lost all my saved password info with my new laptop and can't remember what email I was using on Hulu.

Is there any way to see what Hulu account my Spotify discount is connected to? I don't want to go through cancelling and resubscribing because I could just reset the password on that and use it, I don't care massively, but I can't tell if there's even a place to look that up.

And I've tried logging in with the two emails I use, but when I did, they both only offered me a free trial, even when I tried to launch the site through the Spotify "Start Watching" button.

3 Replies

Hey @milddiscourage,

You can check your email inbox to see if there are any emails from Hulu, and hopefully, one of those emails leads you to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've already tried the Hulu accounts made with both of my emails, reset the passwords, and used the link under Account > Services > Hulu that says "Start Watching" to go to said account, but both times it only brings me to a page that offers to start a free trial.

So it has to be one of those two accounts, and I've gotten into both fine, but neither show any recognition of my Spotify discount.

Thanks for letting me know.

In that case, you can reach out to Hulu to try and have your account details recovered.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts